Thursday, August 16, 2012


All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go

My Kindle version of The Hurting Game is up, but Amazon.com is still processing my trade paperback version. Frustrating, all this waiting. But then waiting goes along with the job description for a writer. Wait on getting an agent. Wait on getting a publisher. Wait on…well you get the point.

I’ve got terrific new business cards and a beautiful shiny silver holder for them. My author’s website is under construction by the same person who made my excellent book trailer, William Trillo. In case you haven’t seen my two minute trailer, here is a link:


So. Book written and professionally edited. Check.
Book loaded on Amazon.com as a Kindle. Check.
Business cards made and delivered. Check.
Paperback formatted and submitted by my publisher, Endless String, to Amazon.com. Check.

Paperback up on Amazon.com. Uh uh.

All dressed up and nowhere to go. Looking for a dance partner for my novel. Any volunteers?

No comments:

Post a Comment